HMIS Consulting and Support Professionals
Nutmeg Consulting provides expert Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) consulting services, covering implementation, training, documentation, support and data management. We bring years of first-hand experience in a variety of HMIS systems and implementation issues.
Since its founding in 2003, Nutmeg Consulting, LLC has specialized in providing high quality Information Technology (IT) and Project Management services and products targeted at small business and the non-profit sector. From the beginning, we differentiated ourselves from other companies by offering a combination of private and public sector experiences, using proven methodologies for planning and implementation. We provide the skill and knowledge every organization requires – regardless of your size.
Standardizing on hardware and software reduces overall support costs.
Security is more than just a firewall. Nutmeg Consulting can help you understand your vulnerabilities and harden your network.
Secure, reliable and affordable connections over the Internet from office-to-office and for teleworkers are possible with VPNs.
Web development and design integrated with your business goals and workflow.
Including: design and implementation, user authentication, web content filtering, network monitoring, updated virus protection, VPNs.
We take care of the details; you just have to turn on the lights.
The HMIS Consulting and Service Professionals
Tools We Use, Support and Endorse
The HMIS Consulting and Service Professionals (More)
They cover ALL of our IT needs, handling any issues that may arise! If there was ever a definition of an IT "One-Stop-Shop" it is Nutmeg
Nutmeg News & Blog
- Don’t Get Held Hostage By Ransomware! - A Free Webinar from Nutmeg Consulting and Sophos - 04/11/18
- It’s a week of travel for several Nutmeg staff! - 05/17/17
- Make a Happy Password - 04/06/17
- Our Favorite Gadgets, Our Favorite Business Lessons - 10/17/16
- Life Lessons Learned from Tech Geeks - 04/04/16
- Nutmeg Consulting Supports the Next Generation of Technology Enthusiasts - 03/01/16
- Just replace the modem they said (Computer Horror Stories: Part 4) - 01/06/16
- Internet Security - Are you as safe as you think?? - 12/18/15
- Unplugged! Oops… (Computer Horror story part 3) - 12/01/15
- The Red Screen of Death (Computer Horror Stories: Part 1) - 10/19/15